Montmorency County Commission on Aging
Phone: (989) 785-2580
Fax: (989) 785-2983
In response to the Covid-19 Pandemic, effective immediately, the Montmorency County Commission on Aging will be enacting the following measures until April 6, 2020:
- The Atlanta, Hillman and Lewiston Senior Centers will be closed for congregate meals and all activities. Public access will be restricted to those locations.
- Home Delivered Meals will be delivered on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s with frozen meals provided for all other days.
- All Homemaking and Respite services have been suspended.
- Personal Care services will continue with precaution.
- All non-essential services, meetings and community classes/events have been suspended.
- MCCOA staff will be making telephone reassurance calls to check on clients on our service. If contact cannot be made a wellness check will be initiated.
- MCCOA staff that are at high risk have been removed from service for their safety.
MCCOA’s goal is to insure all vulnerable seniors in Montmorency County stay safe and to encourage everyone to stay isolated in their homes as much as possible until the situation is over.