SENIOR CENTER TAKE OUT MEAL SERVICE
ATLANTA, HILLMAN AND LEWISTON CENTERS
MCCOA is pleased to announce that EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 19, 2020 we will be offering “drive through” meal service two days per week. While the centers remain closed, the Atlanta and Hillman Centers will be providing takeout meals on Monday’s and Wednesday’s and the Lewiston Center on Monday’s and Friday’s.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR OUR GUESTS
- Reservations must be made to the center you will be attending no later than 11:00 a.m. the day of service.
- Take-out meals must be picked up at your center between 4:00-4:30 p.m.
- Guests must call your center upon arrival to allow MCCOA staff time to deliver the meal to your vehicle.
- We ask that guests wear a face mask until after delivery is made.
- All guests wishing to donate will be provided with a MCCOA envelope to submit their donations.
HOME DELIVERED MEAL SERVICE
The Home Delivered Meal Program remains in force with deliveries on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s. Effective October 13, 2020 all deliveries will begin one hour earlier than normally scheduled. If you wish to register for the HDM meals or have questions on services, please contact the MCCOA office at 785-2580. Thank you.
MONTMORENCY COUNTY COMMISSION ON AGING